The Ultimate Guide to Growing your Online Business, One Step at a Time!
We want our small businesses to succeed and flourish. It is most definitely overwhelming when you first jump into the pool of selling online amongst millions of others who had the same brilliant idea that you had! What I’m going to be sharing with you in this article and many more to come will be crucial and important for you to get that ball finally rolling for your small business. I’ll be providing you with numerous websites, articles, social media platforms and many other online tools to help you and your business flourish!
Where should I start and what mindset do I need to be in to succeed?
- Choose a Selling Platform that’s right for you! There are many, many different websites to choose from for selling & buying products online. I’ve personally tried just about every one out there you can name, and they are most definitely all different! Each vary from taking more or less different forms of Payment, having listing and commission fees to being 100% free. Take advantage of as many of these as you are comfortable! Some of the more popular ones are: Etsy.com | inSelly.com | storenvy.com | amazon.com | ebay.com | artfire.com | bonanza.com | shopify.com
- Join Facebook Groups to advertise your business and get support from peers of the Handmade Community and share strategies to help eachother grow! Sharing the love amongst each other is so important, and I can’t stress that enough. Always be respectful of others in the groups you choose to join! If you see someone struggling in an area of their shop or craft and reaching out for help on what to do and you are there sitting, thinking, “Man, I’m actually really awesome at taking photos, maybe I should give them a few handy tips on how to improve!” It will help you and the other person feel good. In today’s world we need more love, bottom line, so share it!
- Do your research and don’t overwhelm yourself with too many tasks at once! Learn about SEO (Search Engine Optimization). I will share Links and get more in depth on how to get yourself found & improve your traffic and turn those into potential sales. Plan your days and weeks out; Days for creating, advertising, learning how to use new social media platforms, etc,.
- Sharing your work on Pinterest & Instagram is also very important! Billions of people around the world are using these popular websites. A good portion of those are using pins to plan future purchases.
- Be confident! Your customer’s need to see and experience this from you in order to be a potential regular customer! Communication is important. The way you feel will shine through your work, remember that!
My goal is to help provide many of you with the right tools to grow your business. Don’t ever hesitate to ask questions, no matter how silly! Leave comments, or send me a message by email or on any of my websites that are listed in my Profile. We’re going to take this journey one step at a time together! I wish you all the best of luck, happy sales, nothing but the best of vibes. Look forward to more in depth articles that will cover many different crucial areas that you need in order to get the most out of your business!
Please tweet, share and pin this article if it was helpful for you, knowledge is power!
Until next time,
Artisan from Wartick Ravels Hemp Jewelry